Learn about money and personal finance for the family or individual living on a low to moderate income.
To the citizens of Victoria,
In Victoria, the City Council is proposing to do away with multi-year funding for "fee for service" agencies that provide long term assistance with community development. Please join me in opposing this measure and review my own response to see if you can support similar input to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Executive Director, Rupert Downing is attending the Poverty Reduction Summit in Ottawa with over 300 people from community groups, municipalities, business and government agencies across Canada. Here is his report on the opening day.
February 5, 2015
- 2015: A CRITICAL YEAR FOR OUR REGION
- MAKING SENSE OF TALKING CENTS
- FROM CHARITY TO SOCIAL JUSTICE
- ESQUIMALT RESILIENT STREETS KICK-OFF
- BUILDING A FINANCIAL WELL-BEING CURRICULUM - A HOW-TO COURSE
- INITIATIVE SPOTLIGHT: BC TRANSIT TICKET ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- SUPPORT SOCIAL INNOVATION - SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY COUNCIL